Hey gang! I know it's been a while, but the past few weeks have absolutely crazy-busy. The country we first visited was, drum roll please.... MONGOLIA!
So here's the plan for now: I will post as many episodes of my travels from Mongolia as I can in the next few days. Friday afternoon, I am going to an undisclosed location that has no internet, where I will remain for 2 weeks. So stay tuned! I'm going to add as many posts as I can in the next day or so.
You may also have been wondering why I have renamed the blog. What could it possibly mean? Well, I'll tell you. As some of you predicted, I have hit my head in Asia. A lot. Here is video footage of the first contact of my head (filming credit goes to Lisa Long):
As you can see, the corner came out of nowhere. Here's an up close look of that bad boy
And so begins the chronicles of Mongolia, land of the Khans, the harsh steppes, and sharp corners.
So here's the plan for now: I will post as many episodes of my travels from Mongolia as I can in the next few days. Friday afternoon, I am going to an undisclosed location that has no internet, where I will remain for 2 weeks. So stay tuned! I'm going to add as many posts as I can in the next day or so.
You may also have been wondering why I have renamed the blog. What could it possibly mean? Well, I'll tell you. As some of you predicted, I have hit my head in Asia. A lot. Here is video footage of the first contact of my head (filming credit goes to Lisa Long):
As you can see, the corner came out of nowhere. Here's an up close look of that bad boy
And so begins the chronicles of Mongolia, land of the Khans, the harsh steppes, and sharp corners.
No comments:
Post a Comment